USPS Configuration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Yes, I have searched the boards for previous topics on this and didn't find any that helped.  I installed nopCommerce 3.1 on my server about a month ago.  I have it all set up and it seems to work great except for the USPS shipping calculatiuon.  I have contacted USPS and I am on the production server using the URL of http://production.shippingapis.com/ShippingAPI.dll.  It keeps coming back with an authorization error stating that my username and/or password could be bad.  I verified with USPS my credentials and all is good.  Is there something I am missing in the setup.  I can't seem to find a step-by-step setup on this.  I am setting everything up in the "Confiuration>Shipping>Shipping Rate Computation Methods".  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve
10 years ago
Would you post the exact error message
10 years ago
I'm using the Dark Orange theme and during check out after picking your address and clicking continue on step 2 (Shipping address) you move to step 3 (Shipping Method) and this error appears: "USPS Error returned: Error Desc: Authorization failure. Perhaps username and/or password is incorrect."
10 years ago
USPS Error returned: Error Desc: Authorization failure. Perhaps username and/or password is incorrect.

I am getting this same error.  I set up a new account with usps and I have vreified username/password many times. I even set up a new account to be sure there was nothing from the "old" profile that was preventing this from working.

Please help!

Thanks
10 years ago
Did you obtain API credentials?   You can't use your Click-N-Ship account.  You need to Sign Up for USPS shipping APIs
10 years ago
thanks for the reply!  I am waiting on my email now...
6 years ago
I am also facing the same problem but now i have resolved the issue.You need to register in this url "https://registration.shippingapis.com/" and you will get the email with username and password use these credential hope it will successes for you also.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.