email marketing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
This is actually a repost from a year ago which only got one reply! though I would try my luck again :)

--

Hi Guys,

Been using nC for a while now and loving it. Never really done any email marketing so am taking a look. The email marketing campaign feature seems fairly basic but easy to use.

Is there anyway i can put a html page that brings in the products from my live website?

So in my html code ill put an image saying something like "hay come to our site for 20% off all plants" then below this image i would want all of the products from our plant category to be listed (Same as grid view). Then if they click on a link it will open up the site to that product.

Is it possible to do something like that please let me know. Or even if there is a plugin that does please let me know!

Thanks.
10 years ago
In the past email marketing was job for getting traffic. But now a days email marketing going to hill. So if you need to market your webpage you have other ways like Social Media SEO and SEM. 97% USA and UK buyer using online method for shopping.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.