Newsletter Unsubscribe

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Howdy All.

Quick question. Where di the unsubscribe button from the newsletter go??? it was an easy solution for us to have a page for unsubscribe.

On the home page we hid the unsubscribe button. But we had a link on all client emails taking them to a page we created with the newsletter box with only the unsubscribe button showing.

We have a couple of clients who use the newsletter subscribe to keep track of their email list. But not the email sending feature.

Is there a simple way I can bring back the unsubscribe button?

or alternatively is there  a code we can put into the emails appending the email address, that when clicked will unsubscribe them? (please not using the built in system to send emails) so need to be add the code to their own emails.

THANKS!
Simon
10 years ago
Hi,
  Below is what you need, you need to create it a as a url link

%NewsLetterSubscription.Email%

Activation url
%NewsLetterSubscription.ActivationUrl%

Deactivation url
%NewsLetterSubscription.DeactivationUrl%

For more information, login as admin in your nopcommerce, then go to promotion, campaign, create a new campaign, all the above is listed, what you can and cannot use in the campaign emails.

Regards

M Lalor
9 years ago
hi there M.

Sorry I missed you had updated this post. Have been in Tuscany all this year growing the Italian side of things. BUT can now respond! Thank you for the reply and for helping. However unfortunately we do not use the inbuilt ecampaign tool as we have our own dedicated one.

We used to just have a link to a page with the email signup-box on it. And linked to that, filled it in with the email address and people click unsubscribe

Is there a link we can put in any html email we send to unsubscribe them without using the built in ecampaign manager?

Does that make sense.... I tend not to sometimes!

Cheers
Simon
6 years ago
our solution to this is on this thread
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/16530/unsubscribe-newsletter.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.