nopCommerce 3.30 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I was hoping to see some way to find COD order from the order panel, at the moment there is no way in the order panel to find out if there is a COD order placed. I have two suggestions.

1. When COD order is placed make the Order status as Processing and Payment status as pending.
Something like this as suggested by one of your team member..

if (order.PaymentStatus == PaymentStatus.Pending && order.PaymentMethodSystemName == "Payments.CashOnDelivery")
                SetOrderStatus(order, OrderStatus.Processing, false);

2. Add Payment Method filter along with other filters.

I prefer and recommend 1st option though.

Thanks
10 years ago
Great to see localization and Seo url Slug support on the vendors entity!

Unfortunately the "limited to stores" (IStoreMappingSupported) and vendor address are still missing....

I think this would be very usefull, tx!

Please vote:

https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/12033
10 years ago
Thanks I'll check this out!

a.m. wrote:
I'm corrently working on an admin plugin (I had it nearly complete in 3.20) and I'm looking at translating it to 3.30 but I've just come across a bit of a block.

The admin tab strip creation is different due to the kendo UI change. Actually looks like the dev on that is incomplete?

I can see how to get content into the admin screen but not creating a tab.

looks to me like the event message for this  would be better holding a IList of a "AdminTabModel" rather than a single htmlstring

something like:

public class AdminTabModel{

public string TabTitle {get; set}

public MvcHtmlString TabContent {get; set;}

}

You could then loop that on the page twice, once in the top ul /li and then at the bottom of the tabs

If not can you point me in the direction you were heading for adding tabs.

Thanks
Please find how we use it in one of our commercial themes below:

public class AdminTabStripCreatedEventConsumer : IConsumer<AdminTabStripCreated>
    {
        public void HandleEvent(AdminTabStripCreated eventMessage)
        {
            if (eventMessage.TabStripName == "affiliate-edit")
            {
                //http://docs.kendoui.com/api/web/tabstrip#methods-append
                eventMessage.BlocksToRender.Add(new MvcHtmlString("<script>" +
                                                                  "$(document).ready(function() {" +
                                                                  "$('#category-edit').data('kendoTabStrip').append(" +
                                                                  "[{" +
                                                                  "text: 'New tab title'," +
                                                                  "content: '<b>text</b>'" +
                                                                  "}]);" +
                                                                  "});" +
                                                                  "</script>"));

var actionName = "CategoryIconTabContent";
                var controllerName = "ThemeHelperComputer";
                var routeValues = new RouteValueDictionary()
                                  {
                                      {"Namespaces", "Nop.Plugin.ThemeHelper.Computer.Controllers"},
                                      {"area", null},
                                      {"categoryId", categoryId}
                                  };
                var urlHelper = new UrlHelper(eventMessage.Helper.ViewContext.RequestContext).Action(actionName, controllerName, routeValues);

eventMessage.BlocksToRender.Add(new MvcHtmlString("<script>" +
                                                                  "$(document).ready(function() {" +
                                                                  "$('#affiliate-edit').data('kendoTabStrip').append(" +
                                                                  "[{" +
                                                                  "text: 'New tab title'," +
                                                                  "contentUrl: '" + urlHelper. + "'" +
                                                                  "}]);" +
                                                                  "});" +
                                                                  "</script>"));
            }
        }
    }
10 years ago
It seems to be just the special price start and end dates on the product edit page - the other date editors work fine.

I've cleared cache etc think its definitely a JS issue.

Thanks

a.m. wrote:
Just downloaded to try and seems to be an issue with the kendo UI date picker (I'm using firefox) is no way to keep it open when you click it. (opens and closes again)

Thanks

Carl
Hi Carl,

Do you experience it on our demo site. It works fine in my FF

Yeah FF v28.0 the demo stores is broken for me - just tried in chrome and that is working fine.

Thanks
1. I presume you have some issue with the browser. Try reseting your browser cache. Also test it on the KendoUI demo site here

2. Does anybody else experience this issue on our demo site?
10 years ago
carljackson wrote:
It seems to be just the special price start and end dates on the product edit page - the other date editors work fine.

Yeah FF v28.0 the demo stores is broken for me - just tried in chrome and that is working fine.

Thanks
1. I presume you have some issue with the browser. Try reseting your browser cache. Also test it on the KendoUI demo site here

You're absolutely right. It works fine on all pages except these two fields in FireFox. I've just created a work item. But after some investigation I cannot understand where the issue is. Could anybody please assist with finding the reason (and fix)?
10 years ago
As I found it I will do a bit of research as soon as I get chance

Is it possibly to do with using multiple date editors on one view as a quick guess?

Thanks

a.m. wrote:

Thanks

You're absolutely right. It works fine on all pages except these two fields in FireFox. I've just created a work item. But after some investigation I cannot understand where the issue is. Could anybody please assist with finding the reason (and fix)?
10 years ago
carljackson wrote:
As I found it I will do a bit of research as soon as I get chance

Is it possibly to do with using multiple date editors on one view as a quick guess?

Yes, it's possible (tested on other pages). I can't understand why it happens on the product details page. I tried removing other blocks of UI (menu, tabs, etc). Then it started working, then again became broken. Weird...
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Yes, it's possible (tested on other pages). I can't understand why it happens on the product details page. I tried removing other blocks of UI (menu, tabs, etc). Then it started working, then again became broken. Weird...

I've just reverted history in TortoisHg (mercurial) to the changes made about 8 days ago before KendoUI was upgraded to the latest version. And... it started working fine. Seems to be KendoUI issue in version 2014.1.318.

Does anybody have a subscription in KendoUI so they fix it?
10 years ago
looks to have been reported - I should have maybe looked there first :)

http://www.telerik.com/forums/date-time-picker-bug-in-mozilla

a.m. wrote:
I've just reverted history in TortoisHg (mercurial) to the changes made about 8 days ago before KendoUI was upgraded to the latest version. And... it started working fine. Seems to be KendoUI issue in version 2014.1.318.

10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
've just reverted history in TortoisHg (mercurial) to the changes made about 8 days ago before KendoUI was upgraded to the latest version. And... it started working fine. Seems to be KendoUI issue in version 2014.1.318.

Looks to be true. This issue was reported here and fixed several days ago (more info here. The Telerik support team posted the updated kendo.popup.min.js file but did not post the entire kendo.web.min.js one. I could be hard to merge them.

Is anybody here on these forums who has KendoUI subscription and can share the internal build of Kendo UI Web v2014.1.320. I need only the updated kendo.web.min.js file with the fix
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.