nopCommerce 3.30 critical issue fix (rich editor added extra URL parts)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
It's work A.m!!

Please let me know, i actually implement this "image gallery", there's any problem with it?

I mean, can i add this functionallaty into nopcommerce source code?

Thank you.
9 years ago
devdecision wrote:
Please let me know, i actually implement this "image gallery", there's any problem with it?

I mean, can i add this functionallaty into nopcommerce source code?

Please clarify. Do you want to contribute your "image gallery" implementation? If you do, then please see this page (see "Contributing source code" section). Just create a new fork. Thanks
9 years ago
When I edit my message template by using Chrome rich editor still adding extra URL parts. (after i change my view file) But when i edit it with Firefox everything is OK. Even i can upload images :)
9 years ago
monolara wrote:
When I edit my message template by using Chrome rich editor still adding extra URL parts. (after i change my view file) But when i edit it with Firefox everything is OK. Even i can upload images :)

I cannot reproduce it in my Chrome (34.0.1847.131). What is your Chrome version?

TO COMMUNITY: Could other developers please test this changeset in Chrome and let me know whether message template editing is fine now
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
TO COMMUNITY: Could other developers please test this changeset in Chrome and let me know whether message template editing is fine now

Up.

Your help is highly appreciated
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Andrei, I just tested this changeset and everything seems to be working fine.

Tested in:
Chrome 34.0.1847.137 m (Works fine)
9 years ago
I'm not a coder, so I'm a little confused as to what I need to do to resolve my issue.

I am having trouble with my images not being included in emails (message templates and campaigns), the editor is shortening the links to ../../../content/images/thumbs/imagename.png   What code do I need to modify for this to be corrected?  

I do not need the uploader to work now, I have set up ftp.  

9 years ago
Hi

I still have the same problem with images from campaign emails
the image is not displayed or included

when I check the code for the image sent its:
/content/images/uploaded/LogoSite.jpg

as above the editor is shortening the links to ../../../content/images/thumbs/imagename.png  

How can I fix this?

Cheers
:)
9 years ago
[email protected] wrote:

please do not duplicate questions - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/30535/missing-campaign-images.aspx
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I've just found very easy solution which adds "picture uploading" functionality back. Please see changeset 0218810bbc5f.

Hi, I want to know what your solution is, but the link is not Valid now. How should I can get the solution?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.