TrendyShoes1.90.1 is updating products (WARNING: avoid www.osshop.com)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I've documented this bug as above about adding product attribute combinations.. I've tried contacting Larry on skype, email and via this forum..

I must say I'm dissapointed at the lack of communication.. I would love a fix for this because it has broken core out of the box nopcommerce functionality and the addon shouldn't do that.. I love the features and the potential of trendy shoes but if it's going to break core functionality on a live site.. i do get worried..

especially the removal of wishlist funcitonality.. this bug in the admin area so i can't have stock control by product attribute.. WHICH WE NEED! (ie i want to know how many size x rings we have in stock.. and trendy shoes has broken this as documented above)

I support the extension.. i am just growing increasingly tired of trying to chase down communication and fixes.. I'm happy to wait for a fix if im "told" it'll be coming and given a rough date...

I'm just getting frustrated trying to chase down a fix when it's not something that's an add on that's broken but core nop functionality.. while GBP250 might not seem alot for a template (and don't get me wrong i think it's worth every penny) that's AUD$600 for us.. believe me I am the first to appreciate how much hard work has gone into it..

I just feel that if you're asking people to pay for something there is an expectation that is set that there's a certain level of support and ability to be free to communicate when issues arise..
13 years ago
adidave wrote:
Larry Lan is ignoring his customers. I have tried several times to contact him via Email, His website and Skype. I have spent a lot of money with this guy and he refuses to answer my questions.

Potential Customers please beware. Until Mr. Lan starts offering prompt customer service I would recommend not considering him as a potential partner.

I am also larry customer service, he was friendly to his customers, very busy recently, he has ignored some of my problems, but now he's helped me in time. I think he is a very serious and responsible person, I believe he can give you the explanation.
13 years ago
I think this is a good thing
13 years ago
adidave wrote:
Larry Lan is ignoring his customers. I have tried several times to contact him via Email, His website and Skype. I have spent a lot of money with this guy and he refuses to answer my questions.

Potential Customers please beware. Until Mr. Lan starts offering prompt customer service I would recommend not considering him as a potential partner.

I believe this is a misunderstanding
13 years ago
adidave wrote:

It´s same aroud here...
13 years ago
Larry has handled all pending issues. All problems have been corrected as of today. Thanks Larry.
13 years ago
and again.. as before..
how do we get access to the fixes for these pending issues??
It's all well and good to say they're fixed.. but the my downloadable products section of the noptemplate website isn't up to date
13 years ago
Basically I have fixed all the bugs reported but as the pending nopcommerce 1.90, i dont want to upgrade too often like twice a month.

My plan is waitting till 1.90 release and upgrade our template and release it with new features developed.
13 years ago
Thanks for letting us know Larry!
but when "releasing" the new version can you please let us know how to get access as the version in my downloadable products is still incorrect.. it unfortunately is the encrypted source when i paid for full source access..

also how long off will we have to wait because things like attribute combinations for stock, wishlist etc are breaking changes that have broken core nop functionality is there going to be a release in the meantime for bug fixes?

Cheers,
Tom
13 years ago
Hi,
We use size and color variations in the products. We detected a problem in trying to manage the inventory position through a combination of attributes. I found a post that partially solves the problem (https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/7632/product-size-drop-down-list.aspx). In fact if you remove the line "if (! Page.IsPostBack)" the registration of the position of stock by size and color works, but when we simulate a purchase, we found two new problems. The first is that the value is reset to the product. The second is that the inventory position is not changed.
We are using TrendyShoes 1.80
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.