Multiple guest roles gets created

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi Marcus,

What exactly plugin do you mean? Is it available on our extensions page?
8 years ago
We also have this issue in nop 3.4, our customer roles tab now looks like this;
Administrators
Forum Moderators
Guests
Guests
Guests
Guests
Guests
Registered
Vendors
What plugin caused this? We do not allow guest checkout?
Any ideas would be welcome.
We also have an issue with the impersonate customer function not working by means of we cannot log out of the customers account once in.
Many thanks,
James
8 years ago
I know jamesg is, but are any of you other guys with the "multiple Guest roles" issue experiencing any issues with the customer impersonation functionality as well? I seem to have both problems.

Here's my latest post, in which I hypothesize that the two issues are related:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/34436/impersonate-function-bug.aspx?p=2#148798
8 years ago
I am getting same issue with one of my application which have been upgraded from 3.2 to 3.4, from last night I got 147 new duplicate guest roles! No clue identified yet.
8 years ago
I don't know if this helps but I get an average of 6 guest roles added every month when we get scanned for PCI compliance.
8 years ago
MikeC wrote:
I don't know if this helps but I get an average of 6 guest roles added every month when we get scanned for PCI compliance.

Interesting...it happened to us again this past week, and Trustwave also did it's quarterly scan. You might win the cookie MikeC...I'll follow-up when I know for sure.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.