nopCommerce POS development

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I'm sure that if a Nopcommerce plugin developer would create a Point of Sale plugin for Nopcommerce it would be very popular.
8 years ago
GreatAdventure.ca wrote:
I'm sure that if a Nopcommerce plugin developer would create a Point of Sale plugin for Nopcommerce it would be very popular.

Hi,

We'll happy to develop a generic POS plugin for nopCommerce. Can you help us with understanding the requirements and testing, once its ready! Moreover, we'll be happy to offer it free if you can help us develop it! If interested, you can PM me so we can then discuss the same!

Regards,
Krunal
8 years ago
Hi there,

I am familiar with the requirements you have posted.

My schedule is flexible and knowing your urgency to get the work done, I would like to speak to you at your earliest convenience via Voice Call, or chat on Skype.

I am looking forward for your kind attention.

Regards,

Robert

8 years ago
Hi There,
Greetings

Thanks for the requirements you have shared.

I can help you in your tasks having skills in Nopcommerce,woocommerce,PHP,wordpress,Magento.

Please add me on Skype cis.adrian so that we can discuss in detail and explore synergy.

Warm Regards,

Adrian
8 years ago
We are interested in omni-channel experience.  The ability to have the nopCommerce database as the core of an ecosystem that may include online stores, brick and mortar stores, warehouses, etc. We can connect via API and certain vendors that provide this sort of connected service. But, it would be nice to see plugins from nopCommerce that connected with some of the POS systems.
7 years ago
In reading all posts is there now a POS plug-in for nopCommerce and if so what is it, where can be get it and is it PCI compliant?  I asked a nopCommerce developer and he is unaware of any POS plug-ins that are very solid in handling brick and mortar functionality.
7 years ago
Hi. I will help you. Please go through the private message I have sent
7 years ago
Was a plugin ever developed? If so does it work with 3.70? Is there an app interface for ipads?
7 years ago
7 years ago
I'm looking for POS solution for our new website on version 3.80. Currently we're in development stage. Please contact me if you have something we can utilize.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.