Ver 3.30 - Emails stuck in message queue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
As per above, "Check your System > Log for error messages."   (post the details here)
8 years ago
Thank you for the reply.
8 years ago
here is the error I am receiving.

Error sending e-mail. Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: <[email protected]> No such user here

I have tested this mail box and it does exist and works properly and the user is registered as a customer on my site.
8 years ago
We are having the same issue since upgrading to Version 3.6

All emails go though fine with the exception of emails created via the "Contact Us" form.

We tried all the suggested solutions but they have worked.

There is only one email account set up.

Below is the error.

System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: 5.7.60 SMTP; Client does not have permissions to send as this sender at System.Net.Mail.DataStopCommand.CheckResponse(SmtpStatusCode statusCode, String serverResponse) at System.Net.Mail.DataStopCommand.Send(SmtpConnection conn) at System.Net.ClosableStream.Close() at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at Nop.Services.Messages.EmailSender.SendEmail(EmailAccount emailAccount, String subject, String body, String fromAddress, String fromName, String toAddress, String toName, String replyTo, String replyToName, IEnumerable`1 bcc, IEnumerable`1 cc, String attachmentFilePath, String attachmentFileName, Int32 attachedDownloadId) at Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessagesSendTask.Execute()
8 years ago
nonam wrote:
I am having the same issues with the NopCommerce, version 3.6. In my Message Queue Log, I have two messages showing HIGH priority and both "from" and "to" email addresses are OK. But, the messages are simply not going out. One of them is actually is Requeued to see if it would work. I had a message to confirm that the message was requeued successfully but still no messages in my coming mail box.

Need help to solve this issue.

Hi Did you manage to resolve this?
8 years ago
I am also having this issue - is it resolved?

Thanks!
7 years ago
I also have this same issue in 3.80. Once I restart the app and re-queue them they go out. reoccurring issues!

ERROR LOG:

Log level
Error
Short message
Error sending e-mail. A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception.
Full message
System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The client and server cannot communicate, because they do not possess a common algorithm --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendAuthResetSignal(ProtocolToken message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest, Exception exception) at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessReceivedBlob(Byte[] buffer, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest) at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest) at System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest) at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Net.TlsStream.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult result) at System.Net.TlsStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpConnection.Flush() at System.Net.Mail.ReadLinesCommand.Send(SmtpConnection conn) at System.Net.Mail.EHelloCommand.Send(SmtpConnection conn, String domain) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpConnection.GetConnection(ServicePoint servicePoint) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.GetConnection(ServicePoint servicePoint) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.GetConnection() at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at Nop.Services.Messages.EmailSender.SendEmail(EmailAccount emailAccount, String subject, String body, String fromAddress, String fromName, String toAddress, String toName, String replyTo, String replyToName, IEnumerable`1 bcc, IEnumerable`1 cc, String attachmentFilePath, String attachmentFileName, Int32 attachedDownloadId, IDictionary`2 headers) at Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessagesSendTask.Execute()
IP address
Customer
Page URL
http://jobtraining.com
Referrer URL
Created on
12/29/2016 3:43:22 PM
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.