Credit Card Processing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Is there a way to have it process credit cards online?
14 years ago
could you please elaborate your question ?
Are you talking about making payment by credit card ? because this option is already there.
14 years ago
Yes make a payment by credit card and have it accept or decline.
Or does it alredy do that?
14 years ago
Well nopCommerce comes with the pre-activated credit card payment method,
To test: Add products from the website in shopping cart (Add to cart), checkout, and you should be able to see Credit Cart option to pay.

If not, then follow these steps:
Go to your admin section > Configuration > Payment > Payment Methods

Make sure the first option "Manual Processing" is ACTIVE  (If not then Click on Edit, and in the middle of the page check mark the Active checkbox and save)
14 years ago
Ok found the payment method section.
Wondering if anyone has used CyberSource?
Noticed it was not on there.
And if there is a way to use CyberSource to process credit cards.
14 years ago
CyberSource payment gateway will be available in the next release
14 years ago
Wondering when is the next release due out?
14 years ago
makakoa808 wrote:
Wondering when is the next release due out?

It's already out...
https://www.nopcommerce.com/EnterpriseEditionInfo.aspx
11 years ago
Hi,
I don't want to save credit card informations in the nopcommerce database just I want to send card  and payment information to the bank and get a response if is processed true.for this which payment method should I use.

thanks
11 years ago
istanbul34 wrote:
Hi,
I don't want to save credit card informations in the nopcommerce database just I want to send card  and payment information to the bank and get a response if is processed true.for this which payment method should I use.

thanks

No payment methods in NopCommerce save Card information to the DB. AFAIK if a credit card company found out you were doing that they would suspend your account.

Storing CC info is a hideous security risk.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.