ACL or limiting product visibility to select clients

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I was wondering if there was a plug in that would allow me to have certain items visible to only certain clients without having to assign each of them a customer role.  

The case scenario is that i have clients that want to buy the same item but want to have their own insert from their company sent in the packaging.  In order for me to do this i need to create multiple copies of the same product and assign them different skus.  However, i obviously don't want someone to log in and see the same shirt 15 times side by side.

Any ideas or suggestions for a plug in or a method that i can implement this?
9 years ago
Vincent_Ghost wrote:
I was wondering if there was a plug in that would allow me to have certain items visible to only certain clients without having to assign each of them a customer role.  

The case scenario is that i have clients that want to buy the same item but want to have their own insert from their company sent in the packaging.  In order for me to do this i need to create multiple copies of the same product and assign them different skus.  However, i obviously don't want someone to log in and see the same shirt 15 times side by side.

Any ideas or suggestions for a plug in or a method that i can implement this?

Hi,

I think there is no such plugin available and you may need to do it yourself or hire someone to do it for you.

Regards
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.