Omni channel integration ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi

I am sure I am not alone here in selling from multiple locations so I am hoping sombody can help me out with some information ?

We have an Nopcomm store, an Ebay store, a riverside shop and also a workshop. with all this going on and just myself and the wife running everything we are drowning in paperwork and wasting time with data input so not really getting the paid work done..

The Nop store and Ebay are run from our office (home) and the shop and workshop are 15 miles away so we tend to share stock because it is in two locations. Currently I dont have a POS system unless you include the book I write sales in :-) but we need one !!

What I need to buy is the right software to combine the online sales channels a POS with and workshop management such as booking in work and job supplies management etc but also it needs to help with stock ordering and accounts and also combine barcoding to speed everything up etc.

I have searched and searched and just end up confused with the thousands of companies claiming to do everything I ask but i'm scared of buying the wrong one as we are only a small company and can't afford to lose thousands of pounds on the wrong product ..

can anyone help ??

Kind regards
Richard
9 years ago
Really ? nobody does this ??
9 years ago
I think QuickBooks is very popular for small business (google it) and there is a plugin for connecting it with Nop
Here is another plugin
9 years ago
thank you Eduardo
I thought Quickbooks was purely account software but I will have a look at it thank you ..

only one problem i see ... the connector costs more than quickbooks itself ...

Richard
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.