iDeal payment method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
never mind it works.

I added a strange lokking character to the culture field!
wich wasn't supposed to be there offcourse.

thnx

MDP wrote:
i did :P

But no changes visible!

by the way i found the solution to my redirecting problem for iDeal.
I looked at the source of the eWay payment method and it has a module GatewayConnector.

iDeal had to be programmed just like that. Httpwebresponse wich will get an xml result file back.
15 years ago
I've just tested Dutch language with culture set to nl-NL. Datetime format was changed to 16-10-2008 14:29:28. So everything works.

P.S. I guess that you've changed language culture using your SSMS (directly in your database) and not using nopComemrce admin area. So cache data related to languages were not cleared.
15 years ago
Yes, that's what i did but i cleared cache data and updated the language culture using admin setting and now it works.

thnx
15 years ago
Is the iDeal payment module a true iDeal method or is it going through ( a 3th party) like  mollie.
15 years ago
no currently i use it through mollie .dll.
But it can easily be rewritten to (for example ABN) another iDeal provider.

The problem is when you use ABN iDeal, your monthly payments for usage of iDeal are really high.
Minimal 100 euro per month.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.