[Bug][Nop 3.7] Require other products added to the cart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Has anyone achieved to synchronize quantity in require of other products added to the cart?
6 years ago
And finally done.
Now there is a synchronization of quantity of required products added to the cart. Changes are here.
Thanks for the suggestion.
5 years ago
I installed NOP 4.1 and see that the "automatically add the required product(s)" feature in the product settings only synchronizes with the matched quantity of the product which it was bound to.

I agree with Andre, The original design which added one required product regardless of the quantity of the product it was bound to, was by design an important option.

Any way to make that option configurable? or what code changes are required to NOT synchronize the matching quantity and simply add one required product to cart regardless of related product's cart quantity?

I hope I'm not the only person that needed the original design.

Thank you in advance
4 years ago
ProMedX wrote:
I installed NOP 4.1 and see that the "automatically add the required product(s)" feature in the product settings only synchronizes with the matched quantity of the product which it was bound to.

I agree with Andre, The original design which added one required product regardless of the quantity of the product it was bound to, was by design an important option.

Any way to make that option configurable? or what code changes are required to NOT synchronize the matching quantity and simply add one required product to cart regardless of related product's cart quantity?

I hope I'm not the only person that needed the original design.

Thank you in advance

I'm in the same boat as you ProMedX. Did you ever find a solution?

Thanks,

Nick
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.