PayPal Adaptive Payments Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
We are happy to announce that our PayPal Adaptive Payments plugin is now available for purchase. To purchase click here. It is available for nopCommerce 3.50, 3.60, and 3.70.
8 years ago
Hi All,

I downloaded this plugin to nopCommerce 3.6, but after installation and configuration I think this plugin is not supported, how is that possible? (see my screenshot: http://www.iart.bivolino.com/nopcommerce/Themes/Tiffany/silouhaite_error.jpg )

I need your help please!
8 years ago
byvoet wrote:
I think this plugin is not supported

If you are thinking about table cell where is shown NotSupported, that is for reccuring payments. This is information that plugin not support reccuring, at that`s all.
8 years ago
This just means that certain types of actions not supported by the plugin, but you can use it and it should work if you don't want to use these actions.
8 years ago
I have this error when I redirect to the paypal page:

"We're sorry, an internal error occurred. Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try clicking your browsers 'back' button or try reloading the home page. If you continue to receive this message, please try again in a little while. Thank you for your patience."

also a question; in the configuration, i don't find where i can put the paypal account of vendor?
8 years ago
byvoet wrote:
I have this error when I redirect to the paypal page:

"We're sorry, an internal error occurred. Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try clicking your browsers 'back' button or try reloading the home page. If you continue to receive this message, please try again in a little while. Thank you for your patience."

also a question; in the configuration, i don't find where i can put the paypal account of vendor?

To find out what went wrong you need to turn off the custom errors mode.
1. Open web.config file
2. Find out the following line <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="RemoteOnly">
3. Replace it with <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="Off">

Also, check Admin > System > Log for any errors.
8 years ago
I see this warning message ' http://www.iart.bivolino.com/nopcommerce/Themes/Tiffany/capture.png ' , how can I fix this?

thank you for your help!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.