The anti-forgery cookie token and form field token do not match.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I was working on a static page and saving my content but I got an issue The anti-forgery cookie token and form field token do not match and also find snapshot of the issue.
Please see into issue immediately.

Thanks,
Anjan Kant
7 years ago
Could you please provide a list of steps to reproduce this issue? What page?

Have you specified machine key in web.config?
7 years ago
I was working on somewhat pages, this error comes me suddenly then I refreshed page 2-3 times after then page got actual situation. At right now, I have this all information.
7 years ago
Do you have machine key specified in web.config?
7 years ago
I think, I am not using Machine Key in my application (web.config). If you need, I can share my web.config.
7 years ago
To let you know this just happened to me too.  Immediately after using the update for my localhost 3.7 version.   I did nothing but update the database, replaced all files (deleted and then added the new (except the InstalledPlugins.txt and the InstalledPlugins.txt) then opened the site and tried to go to the administration area.

Out of curiosity I also the created one using Visual Stdio and the download with source.  

I too can provide the web.config file if you want it.
7 years ago
ignore me I figured it out.  Thanks for all your wonderful work on nopCommerce!
7 years ago
IAmThatStrange wrote:
ignore me I figured it out.  Thanks for all your wonderful work on nopCommerce!

So, how did you solve the problem?
7 years ago
Curious as to what the fix is also...
7 years ago
Me again faced same issue. I was on contact us page and stayed page idle more than 1 hour, once I fill all information of contact us page after 1 hour and clicked on Submit button, my page crashed with error The anti-forgery cookie token and form field token do not match.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.