Recover Deleted Customer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
embryo wrote:
Essentially, all you have to do to get your iframe-embedded videos(Youtube or whatever) to be responsive is add the "max-width" property to the element, like:

<div class="video-container"><iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e2tkIzHuqHc" width="420" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></div>

And in your stylesheet, add this (and tweak it however you need):

.video-container {
    position: relative;
    padding-bottom: 56.25%;
    padding-top: 30px;
    height: 0;
    overflow: hidden;
}

.video-container iframe,
.video-container object,
.video-container embed {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    max-width: 100%;
}

Is the stylesheet referring to the Styles.css in Theme/Default Clean folder? Thank you very much, i am learning a lot :-)
7 years ago
Yes, you can add that code to your theme's master stylesheet, or you can add it from the admin area with a custom head tag:
admin >> Configuration >> Settings >> General Settings >> bottom field of second section

<style type="text/css">@media (max-width: 768px) {.main-slider-header .header-logo {padding: 20px;}.main-slider-header .header-logo img {max-wifth: 100%;}}@media (max-width: 980px) and (min-width: 769px) {.main-slider-header .header-logo {    margin-top: 24px;    max-width: 100%;    left: 50%;    margin-left: -193px;    padding: 20px;}.main-slider-header .header-logo img {max-wifth: 100%;}}</style>
7 years ago
Oops..ignore that.
I had some other styles on my clipboard...

<style type="text/css">.video-container {    position: relative;    padding-bottom: 56.25%;    padding-top: 30px;    height: 0;    overflow: hidden;}.video-container iframe,.video-container object,.video-container embed {   position: absolute;    top: 0;    left: 0;    width: 100%;    height: 100%;    max-width: 100%;}</style>

Also...by the way...
In the future, please take the time to create a separate post when the first question was already answered and when you have another un-related question. Then future users can more easily find that separate post.
7 years ago
embryo wrote:
Oops..ignore that.
I had some other styles on my clipboard...

<style type="text/css">.video-container {    position: relative;    padding-bottom: 56.25%;    padding-top: 30px;    height: 0;    overflow: hidden;}.video-container iframe,.video-container object,.video-container embed {   position: absolute;    top: 0;    left: 0;    width: 100%;    height: 100%;    max-width: 100%;}</style>

Also...by the way...
In the future, please take the time to create a separate post when the first question was already answered and when you have another un-related question. Then future users can more easily find that separate post.

Thank you, works perfect. Will do in the future. Cheers
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.