Discount Help

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
I need to set up a discount (coupon code) that is for manufacturer/category pairings. Example: 15% off on products from 'Category' by 'Manufacturer'. I hope that example makes sense. Alternatively, I could use by product and select each of the products manually, but when dealing with hundreds of products that seems a bit much.

To complicate things a bit more, the products targeted for this discount are across multiple categories (i.e. Category1 or Category2 or Category3, etc.).

Any thoughts or direction would be appreciated!
6 years ago
webtego wrote:
I need to set up a discount (coupon code) that is for manufacturer/category pairings. Example: 15% off on products from 'Category' by 'Manufacturer'. I hope that example makes sense. Alternatively, I could use by product and select each of the products manually, but when dealing with hundreds of products that seems a bit much.

To complicate things a bit more, the products targeted for this discount are across multiple categories (i.e. Category1 or Category2 or Category3, etc.).

Any thoughts or direction would be appreciated!

How about creating a special category, assign the relevant products to the new category, apply the discount to that category?

When assigning products to this discount category, you can select the other known categories and bulk add them.

Just a thought ;)
6 years ago
(Be sure to mark the Category as not "published" ;)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.