Customer Role With a validity date

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi
I have created 4 customer roles each role will be assigned based on the purchase the customer make.
but the problem is each purchase is of 1 month validity. is there a possibility where the system can remove the customer role after a period of time automatically. Hope I am clear.

thanks in Advance
Regards
Praveen
6 years ago
praveenant wrote:
Hi
I have created 4 customer roles each role will be assigned based on the purchase the customer make.
but the problem is each purchase is of 1 month validity. is there a possibility where the system can remove the customer role after a period of time automatically. Hope I am clear.

thanks in Advance
Regards
Praveen

There is no intrinsic feature that would do this. You would either need to create a plugin, or create a sql sproc and run it on a schedule.
6 years ago
praveenant wrote:
Hi

thanks in Advance
Regards
Praveen

Maybe, instead of using customer roles, you can utilize the "rental" feature for products. This allows to set a 1 month expiration... http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/en/Rental+Product
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.