ProcessPaymentResult and CustomValues

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hello, I hope this is the correct part of the forum for this Question.
I am making a PCI compliant Payment Plugin where I get a token from JavaScript in the view. Everything is working correctly. I get a token and get the information from the FormCollection in the controller and put it into ProcessPaymentRequest.CustomValues But when I put it in the KeyValuePair(string,object) in CustomValues. It saves this information and it also displays it in the checkout page under billing information and in the admin order information. It looks strange this a 30 digit token on the checkout page. Normally I would make a partial class for ProcessPaymentRequest but my dll for the plugin is a different assembly so I can not do that. I do not need to save this information I just need to attach it to the ProcessPaymentRequest so I can process it in the IPaymentMethod.ProcessPayment. I have tried putting the information in its own class also because it accepts an Object then it shows the string and the object namespace. If I was just making this for one site, I would mod the code to not show it but I am making this as a plugin. I may be going about this all wrong. If anyone could help out that would be great. I saw some posts where people wanted to show this information I can understand that but I would like to hide this information. I don't care if it saves it of not.

Thanks
6 years ago
RE: "just need to attach it to the ProcessPaymentRequest so I can process it in the IPaymentMethod.ProcessPayment."

Can you just 'remove' it after you finished processing it?
6 years ago
Hi did you learn how to remove the custom values? paymenttoken? if yes please let me know
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.