checkout attribute based on shipping method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Dear All,

I need help as i want to show specific checkout attribute like delivery date in case of shipping method chosen as a specific date

I have tried so many ways to display this checkout attribute for specific shipping method but didn't find as any checkout attribute is open for any shipping method

Any suggestion will be much appreciated
6 years ago
Checkout attributes appear on the cart page prior to the selection of a shipping method, so I think you need to come up with another way to handle it.   Are the number of possible dates they can choose small ? e.g.  next day, or two days, or three days?
6 years ago
I'm using one page checkout so there is no any steps I believe..my issue is that I want when I select specific shipping then only specific attribute have to be visible...even if possible to add attribute in shipping method then there is possibility but I'm unable to find exact way

Yes I need to achieve that customer can choose next day two day or any specific date as per their schedule
6 years ago
Even one-page checkout is a separate page from the cart page.  It's the cart page that displays the checkout attributes.  Maybe you are using a 3rd party one-page checkout that shows and allows selecting attributes??  (Can you post a screen shot?)
6 years ago
Hi,

Below is the screen shot link and im using one page checkout from nop-templates

http://prntscr.com/h9q5z4
6 years ago
You're using a 3rd party (or you customized) one-page checkout that shows checkout attributes on the checkout page.  You would need to contact them, or you can do it yourself with a little JavaScript in the .cshtml page.
6 years ago
this plugin is from nop-templates..pls suggest the possible way to do it through java script
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.