Transaction information

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hello experts,

I want to ask you exactly where in the whole Nop solution (probably somewhere in the Core), all the transaction information related to finish of the payment or anything else about the transactions is located.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards!
6 years ago
Anyone can help where in the source code the transaction information is processed or I am alone here?
6 years ago
pokata_55 wrote:
all the transaction information related to finish of the payment

All that information you may find at Nop.Plugin.Payments.XXX

Regards,
Tomasz
6 years ago
nop4you wrote:
all the transaction information related to finish of the payment
All that information you may find at Nop.Plugin.Payments.XXX

Regards,
Tomasz

Really thank you for your answer. Is there anything else I need to know about transactions, which is not about payment, but still it is good to know.
6 years ago
If need to know about transaction, then it is a matter of payment plugins only. However payment is small part of the order process, which include many other points, like discounts for example (also plugins).

Regards,
Tomasz
6 years ago
Please clarify "transactions".  What information do you need to know?   Note that some payment plugins (like Authorize.NET) will 'log' transaction information in the Order Notes.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.