authorize.net testing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Also curious to understand if there was a solution to this, as I am currently facing the issue with nopcommerce 2.80 and a custom payment plugin. The GUID does really not make any sense in a customer perspective.
10 years ago
I've just recently finished a V2.8 plugin for Authorize.Net SIM method. I simply passed the Order number to Authorize.Net instead of the GUID.

I have uploaded the Plugin to NopCommerce for approval today. It's available on my third party site at http://www.Effective-Systems.net.
9 years ago
I know this post is a little old, I just updated to 3.3 from 2.65, I was expecting this to be fixed??? it's obviously not... is this coming? Is there a plugin that works with 3.3?
9 years ago
http://www.effective-systems.net/nopcommerce-33-plugin-authorizenet-sim
9 years ago
mbalog wrote:
http://www.effective-systems.net/nopcommerce-33-plugin-authorizenet-sim

Hi there, the description on the plugin page doesn't mention if it sends the actual order (invoice) number to Auth.net, vs. the current way it sends the guid? I'm assuming it does send the correct invoice # but that's my only reason to purchase this, so i wanted to make sure.

I have an SSL I have a very old Auth.net account.   Do I need to make any changes to my auth.net account if I purchase this?

Thanks in advance!
3 years ago
Hello,
Using Authorize.net Plugin version 2.33 with Nop version 4.2.
The Invoice Number and description in Authorize.Net are showing the OrderGUID instead of the Order Number.  Is this still an open issue?
Also, unrelated to this specific thread (I can open a new one if needed), I have the plug-in configured for "Authorize" but the transactions are showing up as "Captured/Pending Settlement" instead of "Authorized/Pending Capture".  Is there an additional setting somewhere in Nop that needs to be enabled/disabled to allow "Authorize" only in the plugin?  I sometimes need to manually add additional shipping charges to orders so need it to only authorize.
3 years ago
Please disregard the second half of my previous message.  Someone else was also changing the settings in the Authorize.net plugin and they had set it to Authorize without me knowing.  It is working as expected.
I would still like to know if the plugin is capable of sending the Order Number instead of the OrderGUID.  Thanks.
3 years ago
Looks like it's hard-coded to the GUID, and ProcessPaymentRequest does not have OrderId.  It wouldn't be too much work to customize it though.  

order = new orderType
                {
                    //x_invoice_num is 20 chars maximum. Hence we also pass x_description
                    invoiceNumber = processPaymentRequest.OrderGuid.ToString().Substring(0, 20),
                    description = $"Full order #{processPaymentRequest.OrderGuid}"
                }
3 years ago
Thanks af1racing, I will check that out.  Appreciate the help!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.