Ogone Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Dear Tom,

I'm was wondering if you have a releasedate of your Ogone extension for version 2.5

Thx

Kind regards,

Patrick
11 years ago
Hi Tom,

Do you still plan to make the Ogone plug-in for 2.5?
If so, can you give us an update when this will be available?
Thanks!
11 years ago
I have just release the Ogone Payment Provider v1.2 for nopCommerce 2.70

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/343/ogone-payment-v12-for-nopcommerce-v270.aspx

If you need support for any other version, please let me know.
11 years ago
Hi Tom,

Plug-in works for 2.70 but I get an error for 2.80, see below.
Can you fix this any time soon?

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No route in the route table matches the supplied values.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: No route in the route table matches the supplied values.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: No route in the route table matches the supplied values.]
   System.Web.Mvc.RedirectToRouteResult.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) +474
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1a.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__17() +33
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +613
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) +263
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +240
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +28
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) +15
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +53
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) +15
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +42
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +606
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +288
11 years ago
I have updated to 2.7 working with Ogone plugin, everything works but it seems each order gets an error entry in the log:

Cannot redirect after HTTP headers have been sent

Anybody got a n idea how to fix this?
11 years ago
This is an error you see when you either call response.redirect twice (because response.redirect sents the location header) or when you do a response.write before doing a response.redirect. So check the code for such occurences. You can guard against this:

if ( ! Response.IsRequestBeingRedirected )
       Response.Redirect( "some-url" ) ;

Cheers,
KJ
11 years ago
thanks keesjan, I''ll report to Tom see if he can fix this in the code.
Seems I'm also getting another error each order:
Ogone Postback Error. Order id  not found.
11 years ago
[Removed]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.