Few features that are still missing in nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
There are few features that are still missing in nopCommerce:

1) Since first version of nopCommerce 1.1, all the nopCommerce users are waiting for mass product import / export along with CATEGORY MAPPING. We are currently on 1.8 version and still waiting for this feature. Just because of this a store owner can't thing of maintaining 1000s of products and each product has to go through manual category mapping.

2) Same with Mass import / export of products along with IMAGES, still uploading / adding images is a long manual process and if store owner is planning to upload 1000s of products, images can't me imported / exported in mass. I guess in nopCommerce we are still missing these 2 important features.

3) In the Advanced search option for products, there should be an addition of one more option "Search By Manufacturer Part Number". It is one of the important aspects of product and online customers often search products with Manufacturer Part Number.
13 years ago
With some basic knowledge of SQL it's not too hard to map everything out and import from another storefront..

I made a quick MS Access file with ODBC connections to both my Old shopping cart system and Nop..

Slowing writing all my queries to import and keep track of everything.. it's working well..

Maybe some kind of program where you can make the ODBC connection and map out fields wouldn't be bad but there are so many possibilities it would be hard to make one universal importer..
13 years ago
Yep I totally agree with abcd_1234, both are simple things that make a difference.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.