Product FAQ feature?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi there,

I have to say that nopCommerce is great and I am still in the process of setting my site up.  Thanks so much guys!

I notice that there is no where to put the product specific FAQ information.  I believe that a product specific FAQ is crucial to minimize the cost of customer support and therefore the key to success.

Can the nopCommerce team think of my suggestion and implement something like that in the future release?

In the meantime, let's discuss how we can do this logically in the current nopCommerce framework.

Brandon
13 years ago
hello Brandon ,

well i agree with you that FAQ's are important. But, i think FAQs are very much specific to each store and it totally depends on what kind of store / e-commerce business you're running and what kind of service/customer service you are providing to your online customers.

With current nopCommerce project you can easily add a page for FAQs from the admin section and post your own Frequently Asked Questions on it, and add a link for faqs on your homepage.
13 years ago
Hi Mike

Thanks for your comments.  I am thinking about a product specific FAQ.  I think the blog might be a good place to put FAQs for different products.  Is it what you have in mind?

Brandon

abcd_12345 wrote:
hello Brandon ,

well i agree with you that FAQ's are important. But, i think FAQs are very much specific to each store and it totally depends on what kind of store / e-commerce business you're running and what kind of service/customer service you are providing to your online customers.

With current nopCommerce project you can easily add a page for FAQs from the admin section and post your own Frequently Asked Questions on it, and add a link for faqs on your homepage.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.