Check out NopEasy Stock Manager - soon to be available for FREE

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
bfranklin825 wrote:
Hi,

when will the Nopeasy stock manager be available to download?

Tony
I have two more minor things to complete and then I'll be posting it. I hope to have to ready this week.

Will this work for all version of the nopcommerce, I'm using 1.90 but would like to give it a try if it's compatable?
13 years ago
It should work on every version... I believe. It is still a few weeks from release, I've been busy with a lot of other things.
12 years ago
I am new to nopCommerce and am just now in the process of setting up a couple of stores. This addon sounds like it will be very useful to me.

Can you give us a feature comparison to the RTO Stock Manager extension available here https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8402/rtostockmanager-extension-for-19.aspx

What does it do different, the same, etc.

I am trying to decide if I want to go ahead and use the existing RTO option or wait for yours to become available.
Also, if I start by setting up a site with RTO, would I be able to easily switch to your extension if it is better for me?

Thanks ahead of time for your input and your development of this project.
12 years ago
drewb0y wrote:
I am new to nopCommerce and am just now in the process of setting up a couple of stores. This addon sounds like it will be very useful to me.

Can you give us a feature comparison to the RTO Stock Manager extension available here https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8402/rtostockmanager-extension-for-19.aspx

What does it do different, the same, etc.

I am trying to decide if I want to go ahead and use the existing RTO option or wait for yours to become available.
Also, if I start by setting up a site with RTO, would I be able to easily switch to your extension if it is better for me?

Thanks ahead of time for your input and your development of this project.

I don't know exaclty how the add on you're referring to works because I haven't tested it out. I can tell you that it looks like it is designed to integrate into the Nopcommerce code whereas my application is going to be an independent windows application that only interacts with the database. I may do more development that integrates with the actual Nopcommerce code once version 2 is released. But right now I don't like trying to integrate with current code because there are issues with versions and such... interfacing with the database is much easier as the schema hasn't changed much across the versions so I can pretty much support all of the Nopcommerce versions without having to worry about compatibility issues.

I have been insanely busy of late and haven't had much time to work on any of my personal projects, but my workload has lightened up for the summer and plan on releasing this app soon. I want to rework the code a bit and then I have one more feature to add and it should be good to go.

If you're looking for something that can be used inside of the Nopcommerce online admin section, then you should definitely check the add on out. Even if you do decide to use the app that I will be putting out, you can still use it even with the add on installed in your admin seciton because my app doesn't work the same way. I don't use any of the Nopcommerce code... I just connect to the database and update the actual data.
12 years ago
Sounds great! I will go ahead with the addon for now then, and will keep checking this thread for the release of your app.
Totally understand the insanely busy part. (Thanks to a 2 year old and a 3 month old!)

I'll have to check out your Photo app as well.
12 years ago
I'm going to be reworking the photo app as well... adding support for images stored in the file system and doing some code changes to fit it into the new framework that I developed for the stock app. I'll be doing that after I release the stock manager app.
12 years ago
If I purchase the Photo app now, will I be entitled to the new version when it is released?
12 years ago
drewb0y wrote:
If I purchase the Photo app now, will I be entitled to the new version when it is released?

My way of doing things is once you purchase any software from http://www.nopeasy.com you are entitled to free upgrades/updates for as long as the software is being activley developed/upgraded/improved. I know that I don't like having to pay for version 1.4 if I already have 1.3 of something, so I don't do that sort of thing.

I'm also working on a way to automatically have the software update - which I should have had in place when I first released it - so you won't have to bother with going anywhere and getting the latest, the app will just check for the lastest for you and keep you up to date (which you will be able to turn off of course!).
12 years ago
Hi benfranklin,

When is nopeasy going to be 1.9 compatible?
12 years ago
garrie007 wrote:
Hi benfranklin,

When is nopeasy going to be 1.9 compatible?

It IS 1.90 compatible.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.