Personalising nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi All,

We want to implement nopCommerce for our website but problem is that that our ecommerce website is highly customised and design/modules/shopping cart etc are very very different from the basic nopcommerce structure.

I have following doubts for installation:

1. Should i keep current framework of my website as it is and plugin the required code from nopcommerce for all required sections like product area/customer registrations/logins etc.?

2. Or if option 1 is very tough or almost impossible, then what's the best way to customise nopCommerce to make it appear exactly the same how we want to? Do we have to create new master pages or new theme files? And can we comment out various fields which we do not want in website?

Please please help as I am fan of nopCommerce and badly want to implement it on our website.

Thanks
13 years ago
If you are good in asp.net then you can re design or re layout the nopcommerce for you site requirement.

Mostly you just need to work on css ie the stylesheet in the app_theme folder.

Ok, the site is structured like with 4 master pages.

1. Root Master
2. one coloumn master
3. two coloumn master
4. three coloumn master

all 1 2 3 coloumn master pages are nested with root.master. And this uses the stylesheet selected from the admin panel.

the nopcommerce design default page uses 3 coloumn master page. You can change it to 2 coloumn master page and modify the style sheet.

Just by altering the stylesheet and settings in the admin panel, you are ready to run an online store.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.