products change layout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
to change the product layout so i get 3 products  per row, smaller image and smaller space taken up by the product do i change what?

which files and/or admin do i edit?
12 years ago
Meybee is to late to answer but anyway. you need go to your files root>Templates>Category>ProductsInGrid.ascx
then find this line for products:

<asp:DataList ID="dlProducts" runat="server" RepeatColumns="4" RepeatDirection="Horizontal"
          RepeatLayout="Table" ItemStyle-CssClass="item-box">
           <ItemTemplate>
               <nopCommerce:ProductBox1 ID="ctrlProductBox" Product='<%# Container.DataItem %>'
                    runat="server" />
            </ItemTemplate>
        </asp:DataList>

this line for featured products:

<asp:DataList ID="dlFeaturedProducts" runat="server" RepeatColumns="3" RepeatDirection="Horizontal"
                RepeatLayout="Table" ItemStyle-CssClass="item-box">
                <ItemTemplate>
                    <nopCommerce:ProductBox1 ID="ctrlProductBox" Product='<%# Container.DataItem %>'
                        runat="server" />
                </ItemTemplate>

and this for sub categories:

<asp:DataList ID="dlSubCategories" runat="server" RepeatColumns="3" RepeatDirection="Horizontal"
            RepeatLayout="Table" OnItemDataBound="dlSubCategories_ItemDataBound" ItemStyle-CssClass="item-box">
            <ItemTemplate>
                <div class="sub-category-item">
                    <h2 class="category-title">
                        <asp:HyperLink ID="hlCategory" runat="server" />
                    </h2>
                    <div class="picture">
                        <asp:HyperLink ID="hlImageLink" runat="server" />
                    </div>
                </div>
            </ItemTemplate>
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.