Help with a standard installation

10 months ago
Hi,

Can anyone please help with an installation of nopCommerce? The webhotel says:
It should be able to run on our Windows/ASP servers, but making use of ASP.NET 7 requires publication through Self-Contained Deployment: Please see https://www.simply.com/dk/support/faq/6/361/

For now, I am only planning to try out the solution to see if we could make use of it, so it should just be a standard installation with no mods. I will send you the login to the webhotel etc.

If you can help, please do give an indication about the cost, and please make sure that I can pay you via bank transfer to your IBAN/SWIFT/BIC bank account.

Thank you very much in advance.
10 months ago
What error you facing ?
10 months ago
I see you are asking for paid help in the Forum:Commercial Help Wanted, but consider that you may be able to publish yourself...

I'm surprised that the simply.com support documents only show how to use Visual Studio ...Publish .  I assume you don't have Visual Studio.  You should "publish" the "Package without source code"  (no source) version of nopCommerce.  You would download it from this page
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/download-nopcommerce.  Then you would upload it (FTP/SFTP) to your site folder.  However, you should contact simply.com support and ask them:
1) Which OS do they recommend?  Windows or Linux?
2) Which DB do they recommend? MS SQL Server or MySql?
3) instructions to set up  your  .NET 7 runtime site and publish without using Visual Studio.

P.S.  If you don't have to use simply.com, consider that SmarterASP.NET has a one-click installer for nopCommerce, and that they have a datacenter in Amsterdam.
(However, although they say "nopCommerce hosting starts at $2.95/month", that's the Basic Plan which does not have much memory.  I'd recommend you use Advance (256 MB RAM) or higher plan.)
10 months ago
Hello,

Hope you are doing well.
If you still not find any solution for installation, We would happy to help you.
As we have great experience in nopCommerce.

Please check the Pm for the same.

Thanks
Jatin
10 months ago
Hi everyone,
Thank you for your help.
I sent a PM to a developer.
10 months ago
Hello

I can assist you.
Pm sent with details Please check

BR