Fatal Error on login **Urgent help please**

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Thanks for the advice.  I'll speak to them about this.
12 years ago
UNLIMITED growth is set to every database they have, but i still got problem and tried to call in, not easy....
9 years ago
Here at Network Solution we had a long day with this issue, and finally we expertise and solved this specific error (Fatal Error 9001) at server configuration level.

Result of our work is a shared server where newly created DB are 9001-free thanks to our config scripts (made in years of expertise), preconfigured with the SessionState DB, the ideal for Windows-IIS-ASP.NET-MSSQL shared hosting!

Please contact me at marco.marsala AT live.it to see if our solution is applicable in your case to definitely solve the root cause of this annoying issue
8 years ago
hi

I recently shifted to new server and after unzipping all files to root folder and creating new database with old credentials, I restore the database but once I do tht my site is giving following error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

what wrong I did in following the process?
plz help
8 years ago
Folder permissions?  Just a guess.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.