PayPal payment configuration issues

4 months ago
The PayPal payment configuration has been successful, and there is also a PayPal button on the product details. However, the PayPal smart payment buttons do not appear in the 4 Payment methods, only Check/Money Order and Credit card. I have tried both sandbox and online modes but have not tried them. Do you know the reason? Please help me

4 months ago
why does it appear in 4 Payment methods? not clear
please check documentation
PayPal Smart Payment Buttons

and also the video on how it works
Configuring PayPal Smart Payment Buttons plugin in nopCommerce

//Rashed
4 months ago
Which PayPal plugin are you using? If it is a "Button Payment Method", then only the button appears (e.g., in cart), and it does not appear in the payment method selection page.
4 months ago
New York wrote:
Which PayPal plugin are you using? If it is a "Button Payment Method", then only the button appears (e.g., in cart), and it does not appear in the payment method selection page.

I have checked all three options below:
Display buttons on shopping cart
Display buttons on product details
Display Pay Later messages
4 months ago
nopStation wrote:
why does it appear in 4 Payment methods? not clear
please check documentation
PayPal Smart Payment Buttons

and also the video on how it works
Configuring PayPal Smart Payment Buttons plugin in nopCommerce

//Rashed

It was configured according to the document, and there were no issues with PayPal. The configuration verification also passed. It's just that the payment page doesn't display a button, and both the product page and shopping cart display the PAYPAL button normally

4 months ago
There is no Payment Button on the Payment Method Selection Page if that is what you meant
You select Paypal Option on the Select payment method page
Then the Payment button is on the next page Complete Order
After that the Customer needs to complete the order (using the Standard Plugin)