Visual Studio 2010 Designer not Working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi! I'm new to nopCommerce and I would like to change a little bit the designer of some web forms. Is this possible? I ask this because my designer shows only "forbidden signals" and I can not delete or add new controls to the webforms... I can add a screenshot latter on if you don't understand what I mean...

Thanks in advance!
12 years ago
add the screen shot
12 years ago
Here it is:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/34601168.png/
12 years ago
diaabo wrote:
Hi! I'm new to nopCommerce and I would like to change a little bit the designer of some web forms. Is this possible? I ask this because my designer shows only "forbidden signals" and I can not delete or add new controls to the webforms... I can add a screenshot latter on if you don't understand what I mean...

Thanks in advance!

It will not work in anyway. This is dynamic content, you can attach .css file but anyway you will not get a results like you get in a browser.
12 years ago
can't I delete the controls in visual studio's design view? like the banners and stuff.... do I have to do all of this manually on the code?
12 years ago
diaabo wrote:
can't I delete the controls in visual studio's design view? like the banners and stuff.... do I have to do all of this manually on the code?

You should be able to delete in design view, but all other stuff you should do manualy.
12 years ago
But did you see the screenshot I posted? I cant do anything in design mode :\
12 years ago
diaabo wrote:
But did you see the screenshot I posted? I cant do anything in design mode :\

if you want to create new design for website then my answer no you can't do that in design view. you need go to your code.
12 years ago
ok that was the answer I was looking for. I though I could do in a WYSIWYG kinda way.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.