PayPal commerce not showing up on customer side

2 settimane tempo fa
PayPal commerce not showing up on customer side can someone help in this I have 4.70 version fresh install at one of the recommended hosting companies
2 settimane tempo fa
1. Do you have this payment method enabled in admin area > configuration > payment methods?
2. Do you have this payment method configured (the plugin configuration page)? I mean the onboarding process
2 settimane tempo fa
Yes
2 settimane tempo fa
Mowertech wrote:
Yes

Also make sure it should not hide by customer role and restricted countries
2 settimane tempo fa
i  just  click on  a  product  and   the  paypal  button  shows  there  but  the  paypal  venmo  etc  does not  show  on  the   main  page  of  the  store  in the  header  where  do i  go  to  get the  code  for  the   buttons   that is  what im having  trouble  with  
2 settimane tempo fa
Did you read the docs:
https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/getting-started/configure-payments/payment-methods/paypal-commerce.html

I'm not sure that you can get "venmo" in the header, or "buttons" for that matter.  The buttons appear "on all pages that initiate checkout".  The "logos" can appear in the header (and footer).
To get the code for the logos, click on the "Paypal Logo Center" link at the top of the configuration page.
2 settimane tempo fa
actually  i  do have  a  venmo   business  acct  
2 settimane tempo fa
That's fine, but there is no venmo logo at the the "Paypal Logo Center".  Ask PayPal support about it.