Plug-in for eBook sites
This plug-in is one for those who want to sell eBooks in nopCommerce.
In nopCommerce, it is very easy to sell digital contents. However, protection of these contents is not configured in nopCommerce. For this reason, the danger of the circulation on Internet cannot be wiped away. "Dynamic Pdf" is a solution to this problem.
- The system will convert an existing PDF file into a customized PDF file including purchaser's information, such as user name, email address, etc., written in the header or the footer.
- After generation, the system will return download URL.
- It is necessary to specify the download URL (not binary data in the database) in nopCommerce.
- The page size of the customized PDF is based on the first page size of the original PDF.
- The link information in original PDF is not configured.
- The target version of nopCommerce is 2.5
You can test to customize PDF files from the following addresses by clicking "Download Sample." Since generation time (UTC) will be written on footers, you can check the re-generation of th PDF file. Moreover, if you login as a registered user, "your" information (not as a guest user) will be written on headers and footers.
Although this software is plug-in, it is necessary to change a little the nopCommerce source program itself becasue of nopCommerce's builtin capability.
- It is necessary to change "DownloadControllers.cs." Since this file is included, you can substitute it for the original file.
- Furthermore, it is necessary to insert "DjCustomizedPdfService.cs" into /Libraries/Nop.Services/Common" directory. The file is interface file referred by "DownloadControllers.cs."
- Rebuild the solution and deploy it to your server.
- Next, "Misc.DynamicPdf" directory (under "ForPlugin" directory) needs to be copied in the "Plugins" directory of your server.
- In the main menu of "Administration" page, Click "Configuration" --> "Plugins" and install "Dynamic Pdf" by clicking "Install" of the line.
- If installation is completed, a setting page will be displayed by clicking "Configure."
- Those who want to test the system need to input "Guest" in ApiKey and PasswordKey edit box.
- The protection structure of this system is protected by the patents of the U.S. and Japan.
[Commercial Use etc]
- For details such as commercial use,release of restrictions, please contact to DdpStore@digipub-net.com (only in Japanese or English).