Getting started. Installing and upgrading nopCommerce.

< ... < 22 23 24 25 26 >
Posted: December 02, 2017 at 1:10 PM Quote #197147
Hope this will help anyone who is facing problems with nopCommerce 4.00 on IIS

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/49691/cannot-get-to-the-installer-for-400.aspx#197146
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Thank's,
Atul Rungta
====================================================
Email: [email protected]
Site: http://nopadvance.com

For project inquiries: [email protected]

Surat, Gujarat - INDIA
@ * Save paper {Save Trees} *@
Posted: December 07, 2017 at 9:19 AM Quote #197426
After upgrading to 4.0 (from 3.9) Tax.FixedOrByCountryStateZip does not calulate taxes any more.

I reinstalled plugin for couple of times.  

Any idea?

Thanks...

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: December 08, 2017 at 9:27 AM Quote #197497
I'm just configuring after upgrading from 1.8 to 3.9.0
I keep getting automatically logged out which is very irritating and I loose what I have been working.
Can I set the timer for auto log-out, or even better disable it?
I can't find anything in 'configuration'
Any suggestions appreciated. I don't want my customers to have the same issue!

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

If anybody needs me I'll be in the garden.
http://www.healthlines.co.uk
Posted: January 17, 2018 at 8:57 AM Quote #199363
I get a 500.19 error that tells me to solve "Delete the malformed XML element from the ApplicationHost.config file or from the Web.config file." I get this error when I view in browser and a similar error when I try to publish after I rebuild solution in visual studio 17.

How do I fix this.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: June 26, 2018 at 1:25 AM Quote #206480
How i install nopCommerce 4(no source code) without nopCommerce exe file. I am not able to install nopCommerce 4 without nopCommerce exe file and i am not know so please if any one know how to install nopCommerce 4(no source code) without nopcommerce exe file then please helped me.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Trying to learn NopCommerce
Posted: August 22, 2018 at 8:09 AM Quote #210885
a.m. wrote:
Before posting the questions, please read the following articles. They describe how to download nopCommerce software, upload it to your server, define the file permissions, and install it on your system. You'll also get information on how to upgrade nopCommerce to the latest version.

Technology & System Requirements
Installing nopCommerce
Upgrading nopCommerce

P.S. This topic is just an announcement about new articles. Please do not post questions here. Please create new topics for new questions about installation or configuration

Hi Guys,

We have prepared a step-by-step guide on how to install nopCommerce.

In the article we discuss two installation methods you can use to set up your nopCommerce store:

1. Automatic nopCommerce installation - This method of installing nopCommerce is very straightforward and takes almost no time. However, it is a viable option only if you do not need to make any changes to the source code. It also entails the use of Microsoft Azure or an ASP.NET hosting provider which provides nopCommerce as part of their control panel.

2. Manual nopCommerce installation - This method of installing nopCommerce is a bit more complex as there are a few additional steps you need to follow. However, for this extra effort, you will get more flexibility and control over your online store.

We hope you will find this information useful.

Nop-Templates.com Team

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

www.Nop-Templates.com - the best place for nopCommerce themes and plugins

Follow us on
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NopTemplates
Twitter: http://twitter.com/NopTemplates
Blog: http://www.nop-templates.com/blog

www.Nop-Templates.com
nopCommerce Solution Partners
Posted: September 26, 2018 at 11:40 PM Quote #212474
a.m. wrote:
Before posting the questions, please read the following articles. They describe how to download nopCommerce software, upload it to your server, define the file permissions, and install it on your system. You'll also get information on how to upgrade nopCommerce to the latest version.

Installing nopCommerce
Upgrading nopCommerce

P.S. This topic is just an announcement about new articles. Please do not post questions here. Please create new topics for new questions about installation or configuration

Hi A.M.
Not sure how long this has been an issue but I can't get to any of the docs pages. Have tried most of today from 2 different servers in 2 different US States.

Thanks for your time,
Madison

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: September 28, 2018 at 3:34 PM Quote #212581
madisonj wrote:

Installing nopCommerce
Upgrading nopCommerce

Hi A.M.
Not sure how long this has been an issue but I can't get to any of the docs pages. Have tried most of today from 2 different servers in 2 different US States.

Thanks for your time,
Madison

It is working now

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: October 03, 2018 at 4:17 AM Quote #212740
nopCommerce is an open-source E-commerce solution based on ASP.NET MVC 4.0 and MS SQL Server 2008 backend Database. It is available under the nopCommerce Public License V3 and officially launched in October 2008 for small to medium-sized businesses. You can also, check http://papersize.co for further information.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: November 05, 2018 at 4:49 AM Quote #213950
scotjolly wrote:
Hi NOP land - I am trying to change my logo on the front page. I have asked this question before and lost the link.  Can anyone help. or suggeset

Thanks

Des

Please update the css style.css file with the logo you want to update:
Like:
.main-header .logo-lg {
    background: url(images/logo.png) no-repeat 50% 50%;
    height: 50px;
}

Here logo.png is the file, you can find at Nop.Web\Themes\DefaultClean\Content\images

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

< ... < 22 23 24 25 26 >
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more