The 5th annual nopCommerce conference will take place in India on the 10th-11th of October. Please find more about this event here

nopCommerce Deutsch

< 1 2 3
Posted: July 08, 2014 at 2:15 AM Quote #126114
marcwagener wrote:

Right now I am more interested in connecting NOP with a sophiscated backend system like Openerp for better stock management and finance. how do you guys manage your stocks?

Frank

OpenERP connector for nopCommerce:
I'm still interested to develop or to start a virtual-team for a nopcommerce connector. I'm working on a Magento-site with full sync. against my OE7. I have two other nopcommerce sites with this requirements.

I personally am not so familiar with OE and Python. That's why I would be very interested in your results if you would like to sell it when it's done.
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: July 08, 2016 at 4:09 PM Quote #171313
Hi Frank a.o.,

any news here?

Would it make sense to (re)open this or another thread or a forum inside or outside nopcommerce for the peculiarities in Germany - preferably before the coming nopc 3-80?

- german Law: PangV, customer-data on german server, ?lawyer warning? (ger: anwaltliche Abmahnung), tax office laws, etc. etc. etc.

- Get third-parties on nopcommerce "board": Legally compliant shop conditions, cancellation etc. (ger: AGB, Widerruf, Datenschutz, etc.) by https://www.it-recht-kanzlei.de/ and/or www.haendlerbund.de/it-recht.
German shipping (inkl. Paketstation) and payment, etc.

- Feedback on the other/inexpensive hosting situation in Germany - and therefore more emphasis on installing/operating on a server instead on a hosted space

- to be continued

Language german or english?
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
regards
Nopangelist
Berlin
< 1 2 3
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more