We're happy to announce that we've released beta version of GrandNode 3.80. It's a milestone, full list of changes you can find below or on our GitHub - here
. It'll be perfect, if you will leave any feedback! Highlight features and changes
- New design of admin panel – totally new admin area, responsive, modern and fresh.
- Customer Reminder – You will be able to set many automatic emails which will send to your customers after specified action. For example when customers often leave their shopping carts without purchase, you can make e-mails which will be send to all abandoned cart. (More on our blog)
- Customer Actions – You can choose 5 different customer actions - for example - Add to cart, Add order, Viewed. Your next step is to determine which action conditions must be met to make specified reaction. Type of reactions in this feature:
Banner – Store automatically view banner which is assigned to a particular action.
Email – Store automatically send email to customer, who made particular action.
Assign to customer role – Store automatically assign customer to specified customer role.
Assign to customer tag – Store automatically assign customer to specified customer tag. (More on our blog)
- Add FluentScheduler to the project – In GrandNode 3.80 you will be able to select time interval when Scheduled Task should run. You can select time interval (Every minutes, Every hours, Every days, Every weeks, Every months)
- Cumulative discounts – In the process of creating discount you can select which discount should be cumulative and which shouldn’t be.
- New way to create IDs in store – for the purposes of MongoDB we have to change way of creating IDs of products, customers, orders. Results are better performance and security of GrandNode
- Google Analytics integration on dashboards – we’ve decided to implement many reports and statistics coming from Google Analytics. We know that it’s very important thing for every store owners. New reports available on dashboard (All traffic, Exit pages, Devices, Localization)
Now on dashboard you can also select a range of dates from which reports should be generatedImprovements
- Improved campaign module
- Payment method limitation to Shipping Method
- Shipping Method limitation to Customer Role
- Payment method limitation to Customer Role
- Sort product by bestsellers, most viewed products and on sale products
- Free shipping in next purchase
- Product reviews per store
- Conditional checkout attributes
- Add tags to customers
- Advance search by vendors
- Import/Export category and manufacturer from XLS/to XLS
- “Ask question” on product card
- ACL for checkout attributes, news
- Units of products
- Possibility to choose color of delivery date
- Stats in product list
- Improved Activity Log
- Captcha 2.0
- Product importing. Store owner can skip some product properties, which are not required
- New product attributes – image squares
- Store owner can change logo from admin panel
- Browscap.org to detect search crawlers.
- Improved customer profile – backend
- Allow a store owner to specify whether a product is returnable or not
- Changed functionality of returns – now customer can make the amount of refunds equal to the amount of the ordered products
- Changed “in-store pickup” support
- Allow store owner to set specified send time to campaigns (message templates)
- Allow customers to edit wishlist items (same as in shopping cart)
- Message Tokens for social network pages are added
- Forums became responsive
- Checkout attribute assigned to customer role with condition
- Performance. Faster caching
- Performance. Optimization of product importing process
- Developers. Updated third ¬party libraries to the latest version.
- Developers. Web API client support. Special user who handles requests from the Web API plugin
- Developers. Preparation of testing system