Product Url with Category name in the URL - NopCommerce 3.7

< 1 2
Posted: May 19, 2016 at 9:08 PM Quote #168037
OK, further testing shows that it's actually a feature of the Redirect Plugin - I do appologise.

The Content Management Plugin allows you to edit the database directly to add the heirachial url, but I just tested and what happens is if you go back and edit the product it clears out the '/' character of the url and merges a longer name. So I can't support that method without a partial store customization.

but to get heirachial urls working on inbound links use the Redirect Plugin.

thanks,
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
www.nopcontent.com
Posted: May 20, 2016 at 2:33 AM Quote #168052
OK. Then it's unfortunately not what I'm looking for.
What I'm after is more like routes that automagically generate hierarchical URL:s (and be used in views and such), not redirects from manually entered URL:s
Thanks for your answers tho.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: May 20, 2016 at 9:18 AM Quote #168088
ludsjo-c9 wrote:
OK. Then it's unfortunately not what I'm looking for.
What I'm after is more like routes that automagically generate hierarchical URL:s (and be used in views and such), not redirects from manually entered URL:s
Thanks for your answers tho.

Hi, yes from your question I suspected you wanted the store itself to display the urls as well. As hinted this is possible with a customization, we did this for a client already - please PM if you want a customizaton.

thanks,

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

www.nopcontent.com
< 1 2
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more