Change Gift Card title, hint text and button text

Posted: May 19, 2017 at 11:24 AM Quote #187987
Dumb newbie question, but how do I change the title text from "Gift Cards" to "Coupons", the hint text from "enter gift card code" to "Enter Coupon Code", and the button form "Apply Gift Card" to "Apply Coupon".

When I inspect the code in Chrome I can change the values on the fly but can't find where I can make the changes permanent.

Thanks,
Mike
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: May 19, 2017 at 11:38 AM Quote #187988
hayes33781 wrote:
Dumb newbie question, but how do I change the title text from "Gift Cards" to "Coupons", the hint text from "enter gift card code" to "Enter Coupon Code", and the button form "Apply Gift Card" to "Apply Coupon".

When I inspect the code in Chrome I can change the values on the fly but can't find where I can make the changes permanent.

Thanks,
Mike

It comes from Language resource ==> for editing it go through

http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/en/Localization

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Do you want to version upgrade, custom development, create plugins or need any help? You are welcome!
  Best Regards,
     Sohel
Email & Skype: [email protected]

http://nop-station.com/

Elasticsearch|Customize|Plugins|Themes|Upgrade|Server Setup(Hosting)|Consultancy|API
Posted: May 19, 2017 at 11:43 AM Quote #187989
Ahhh ... Thanks!

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2017
Learn more