Encrypted fields Plugin.Payments.Manual

Posted: July 04, 2017 at 1:58 PM Quote #189641
Hello, i would like to know if there is any way to unencrypted the fields, that this plugin saves in the database ?
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
J.I
Posted: July 04, 2017 at 11:15 PM Quote #189648
Sure. Please see how it's done on the order details page in admin area. See "PrepareOrderDetailsModel" method of \Nop.Admin\Controllers\OrderController.cs

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Join us at nopCommerce Days. Nov 16-17, New York. http://days17.nopcommerce.com/

Interested in the dedicated Premium support services provided by core developers? Please visit http://www.nopcommerce.com/supportservices.aspx

Regards,
Andrei Mazulnitsyn
Posted: July 05, 2017 at 6:53 AM Quote #189683
Thanks for the attention Andrei,

Sorry, I did not express it correctly, i meant in an external form.

Because the store does not use credit card payment.

I did not find another way to use [a form of payment in installments] for total installment of the order, so i used the manual payment plugin.

It was where i saw in the database that the information was encrypted.

Im not writing credit card information, just using the fields to enter the installment number and expiration.

Provisionally, i changed the functor that informs the fields (_encryptionService.EncryptText) to appears.

Sorry my bad english!

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

J.I
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.