Designer is required $50

1 2 >
Posted: July 31, 2017 at 3:24 AM Quote #190635
Hello Dear Members ,

I want someone to design response menu or "Pushy" Menu like this

http://www.soouqi.com/test1/4.jpg


Within 24 hours because I am urgent , And the price is $50


live Demo : http://www.soouqi.com/test1/En/DefaultEn.aspx

And I want to support multiple languages, In addition to English language Arabic

In English show from the left ,And Arabic show from the right ,

Please anyone interested in communicating with me ,

Thank you
This post/answer is useful
0
This post/answer is not useful
This post/answer is useful
-7
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: July 31, 2017 at 3:27 AM Quote #190636
Hi there,

I can help you

Please touch base with me over email for complete information, my email : [email protected] and Skype: cis.victor1

Looking forward to your email.

Victor
This post/answer is useful
0
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: July 31, 2017 at 3:30 AM Quote #190637
Hello Sir,

Kindly Check Your (Personal Message) for same

Thanks,
Jatin
This post/answer is useful
0
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Thanks & Kind Regards
Jatin Gadhiya (ForeFront Infotech)

Visit out Official site for Plugins or Customization,
PM me if you want to hire us, or you can visit us at
http://www.forefrontinfotech.com, http://www.nopcommerceplus.com
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Posted: July 31, 2017 at 6:10 AM Quote #190644
Hello,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and have relevant experience

Sent you personal message. Please check

Best Regards,
Deep
This post/answer is useful
0
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: August 04, 2017 at 3:19 AM Quote #190851
Hello Guys,

Be safe, When helping to client on Commercial help. Don't do the thing without confirmation with advance payment.

On this post i did help to them. They communicating with me on every 1 hour. what is the progress. what is the progress. I did same thing what they provided in demo.

Then after this is the conversation with them.

[03-Aug-17 3:50:41 PM] fatimah: I am sorry to tell you that we will not use the Menu that you made, I am very sorry
[03-Aug-17 4:11:39 PM] Jatin: what is the issue in our menu ? We spent much effort I would like to know what is the issue in it
[03-Aug-17 4:29:57 PM] fatimah: There is no problem but this is the decision of the manager, sorry
[03-Aug-17 7:03:44 PM] Jatin: Its ok but what about that we did effort.
[03-Aug-17 8:45:21 PM] Jatin: Are you getting my point ?
[03-Aug-17 9:07:16 PM] fatimah: yes but I can't do anything

Be safe, When helping to client on Commercial help.

Thanks,
Jatin
This post/answer is useful
6
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Thanks & Kind Regards
Jatin Gadhiya (ForeFront Infotech)

Visit out Official site for Plugins or Customization,
PM me if you want to hire us, or you can visit us at
http://www.forefrontinfotech.com, http://www.nopcommerceplus.com
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Posted: August 04, 2017 at 7:00 AM Quote #190876
forefront wrote:
Hello Guys,

Be safe, When helping to client on Commercial help. Don't do the thing without confirmation with advance payment.

On this post i did help to them. They communicating with me on every 1 hour. what is the progress. what is the progress. I did same thing what they provided in demo.

Then after this is the conversation with them.

[03-Aug-17 3:50:41 PM] fatimah: I am sorry to tell you that we will not use the Menu that you made, I am very sorry
[03-Aug-17 4:11:39 PM] Jatin: what is the issue in our menu ? We spent much effort I would like to know what is the issue in it
[03-Aug-17 4:29:57 PM] fatimah: There is no problem but this is the decision of the manager, sorry
[03-Aug-17 7:03:44 PM] Jatin: Its ok but what about that we did effort.
[03-Aug-17 8:45:21 PM] Jatin: Are you getting my point ?
[03-Aug-17 9:07:16 PM] fatimah: yes but I can't do anything

Be safe, When helping to client on Commercial help.

Thanks,
Jatin


Thanks Jatin!
To get actual thing out.
This post/answer is useful
2
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: August 04, 2017 at 3:49 PM Quote #190903
It's sad that we hear about this kind of accidents in our close community. Hope this will have happy finish.

Best,
Patryk
This post/answer is useful
2
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Marketing Specialist - nop4you.com
------
www.nop4you.com - the best nopCommerce plugins marketplace
www.grandnode.com - Marketing Automation E-Commerce based on nopCommerce
Posted: August 05, 2017 at 12:26 AM Quote #190914
pporabik wrote:
It's sad that we hear about this kind of accidents in our close community. Hope this will have happy finish.

Best,
Patryk



Yes they removed me from there contact.

Its better if nopcommere site can implement escrow method like Upwork. So both side will have 100% security.

Thanks,
Jatin
This post/answer is useful
0
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Thanks & Kind Regards
Jatin Gadhiya (ForeFront Infotech)

Visit out Official site for Plugins or Customization,
PM me if you want to hire us, or you can visit us at
http://www.forefrontinfotech.com, http://www.nopcommerceplus.com
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Posted: August 06, 2017 at 11:23 AM Quote #190959
forefront wrote:

Its better if nopcommere site can implement escrow method like Upwork. So both side will have 100% security.


No Jatin, I don't think this is really a job of nopCommerce team. This needs to take care by user who applies to get done some work here.
This post/answer is useful
0
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: August 08, 2017 at 5:05 AM Quote #191016
Divyang wrote:

Its better if nopcommere site can implement escrow method like Upwork. So both side will have 100% security.


No Jatin, I don't think this is really a job of nopCommerce team. This needs to take care by user who applies to get done some work here.


I know this is not job for nop team. but I am thinking using this service nopCommerce can improve a lot using much traffic because of security and satisfaction of both side.

It just an idea need to implement or not its upto nop team.

Thanks,
Jatin
This post/answer is useful
0
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Thanks & Kind Regards
Jatin Gadhiya (ForeFront Infotech)

Visit out Official site for Plugins or Customization,
PM me if you want to hire us, or you can visit us at
http://www.forefrontinfotech.com, http://www.nopcommerceplus.com
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
1 2 >
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2017
Learn more