Add to cart / wish list from catalog view

Posted: November 14, 2017 at 3:59 PM Quote #196175
You can view this bug on your live site.

http://demo.nopcommerce.com/

Click on the wishlist / cart icon for "Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch".  It redirects you to the product page in both cases not performing the action.  I don't have any errors in my log

This was tested in Chrome / IE / Edge

And, I want to say, this is one of the best pieces of software I have ever worked with.  You guys did a fantastic job with this!
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: yesterday Quote #196548
Weird...it seems to work fine on all the other products, but as you described, the Macbook Pro 13-inch does not work correctly when adding to wishlist from the catalog page.
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
An upvote on a helpful post means "thank you" in every language. I believe in this community. For every question I ask, I try to answer at least five others.
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.