The 5th annual nopCommerce conference will take place in India on the 10th-11th of October. Please find more about this event here

Report a comment option

Posted: November 28, 2017 at 2:01 AM Quote #196885
Hello!

I have an idea for adding a button, which allows to report an inappropriate comment in any theme. It happens rarely, but sometimes I notice some comments from new profiles related to advertising for example, which are totally not about the topic. I think the forum should be always clean.

Best regards!
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: November 28, 2017 at 7:29 AM Quote #196904
Use the "vote down" arrow.  The nopC team usually sees these and removes them shortly.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

www.noptools.com
Posted: November 29, 2017 at 2:49 AM Quote #196943
New York wrote:
Use the "vote down" arrow.  The nopC team usually sees these and removes them shortly.

Well, I have seen people with only comment, obviously about advertising with -5 vote and it is still there, together with the advertising. So this guy does not care about the karma and stuff.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more