ups setting error "UPS Service is currently unavailable, Unable to connect to the remote server"

Posted: January 21, 2018 at 4:23 AM Quote #199513
i set up ups access key, user name and password also requested production access.
But when i estimate shipping charge and it always response
"UPS Service is currently unavailable, try again later. Unable to connect to the remote server"

i am using Nopcommerce 3.9 and Nop-Template Tiffany.

Anyone knows what i miss?

Thanks in advance!

jerry
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: January 21, 2018 at 5:55 AM Quote #199515
Unless you are just unlucky enough to be setting it up just when UPS API happens to be down (which I doubt), ....

Try: Call or email UPS support and tell them to switch your account to a live account (production).

Also, check your server's network / firewalls, etc.  It's possible something is blocking your outbound https request.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

www.noptools.com
Posted: January 23, 2018 at 2:42 AM Quote #199580
thank you very much for the suggestion!
UPS switches to live account already (i have checked it).
i use my own windows reseller hosting. i have another site encounters same problem with USPS setting.
i guess it's my Plesk windows service plan configuration causes this problem.
still looking for the solution.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.