1. Please provide link to download your original pictures?
2. What picture do you resize to?
thx for answer. Here is google insight report https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?hl=pl&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.godstoys.pl%2F&tab=desktop
1. nopCommerce version = 4.0 (Azure hosting)
2. Expected behavior = don't change compression (we do it on our computer)
3. Actual behavior = we upload image with size 120 kb and "something" happen after upload this file and file size is increased to 300-400 kb...
4. Steps to reproduce the problem. (below)
5. Any private modifications you made to your nopCommerce:
We use Nop-Templates Theme and their plugins. All customizations is css, and don't think we change something important. But their Theme "change" pictures size when we install theme... but... if this is their bug. Now, after all instalation, all uploaded picture should be ok... but it's still increased...
6. Our multimedia settings i write on top.
1. We go to anywhere sliders (but when we add product pictures is a same situation).
2. Upload photo.
3. Something is wrong, and picture size has been increased from 120 kb to 350 kb (for example)... When we look to google insight we see all our photo have ruined compressions.
For example: https://www.godstoys.pl/images/thumbs/0008620_skarbonka-deadpool_635.jpeg (this is picture 635 x 635 px and have size 160 kb but original picture 2000 px x 2000 px have size 190 px (still big but we don't want lose quality).
I upload here all deadpool bank photo + "slide picture" and background "topics". https://wetransfer.com/downloads/eb64dbb08f907c94cbefa10db069c4a320180414103613/3658742f15405b5e80f91566535f128820180414103613/3c14ce
I hope you help us with this. :/ our page is really slow now (after turn on SSL is little dramatic :( Google insight show we can reduce picture size 13 mb (90%) :///