Freeze temporary payment

Posted: July 11, 2018 at 11:18 AM Quote #208493
Hey guys how are you doing ?

someone knows how to desiable payment system until the order is marked as completed(status) ?

thanks !
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: July 12, 2018 at 2:00 AM Quote #208509
I am assuming you want to make the order and pay for it as a later step not in normal check out flow ?
You could disable (jump over) payment step if required
Anything is possible with customisation

Do you still ship ?
Probably you maybe still want to keep Complete status for when the order is actually paid and completed
If you want you can also introduce a new status that better identifies this interim step in your flow

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

www.SelectSystems.com.au
Select Systems is a computer systems technology solution developer and integration service provider.
Posted: July 12, 2018 at 3:45 AM Quote #208513
Hi, I can´t allow the customer pay before I check if the product is avaibable so i need to freeze the payment and when the order is 'Complete' the payment is avaibable

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: July 12, 2018 at 5:24 AM Quote #208515
Well yes you would need to customise the solution to do that. It's not something simple to detail on the forum.

Someone one else was talking about similar sort of thing for travel bookings using the Wishlist
See https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/54016/tours-site.aspx

Maybe you could do something like that

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

www.SelectSystems.com.au
Select Systems is a computer systems technology solution developer and integration service provider.
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2018
Learn more