The method or operation is not implemented: AutoMapperConfiguration.Mapper.Map<TSource, TDestination>(source)

Posted: October 11, 2018 at 10:37 AM Quote #213071
Hi all, I do not know if I'm in the right forum. I know that this subject has already been treated unfortunately, but for my case I am lost. In fact I am new in the development on nopcommerce. I created my plugin nop 3.90 following the documentation of the nopcommerce site and everything seems to work, my plugin was well displayed Admin. When I click on the configure button of the plugin here is the error that appears:

Server Error in '/' Application.
The method or operation is not implemented.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.

Source Error:

Line 60:         public static TDestination MapTo<TSource, TDestination>(this TSource source)
Line 61:         {
Line 62:             return AutoMapperConfiguration.Mapper.Map<TSource, TDestination>(source);
Line 63:         }
Line 64:

I saw a similar example on the forum unfortunately that does not solve my problem. Thank you for your help
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: October 12, 2018 at 4:16 AM Quote #213113
Please stop duplicate forum topics (deleted)
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Interested in the dedicated Premium support services provided by core developers? Please visit http://www.nopcommerce.com/supportservices.aspx

Regards,
Andrei Mazulnitsyn
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.