The 5th annual nopCommerce conference will take place in India on the 10th-11th of October. Please find more about this event here

Plesk PHP Version 5.4 to 7.1

Posted: November 05, 2018 at 5:46 PM Quote #213986
We just upgraded our e-commerce site from 3.8 to 4.1. In our Plesk hosting interface there is PHP version which indicated 5.4 as outdated so I have changed the version to the latest one (7.1). Not aware of any php code in our site and the site is working as far as I can tell but want to make sure if these PHP versions / change has any impact on our site and how can I confirm
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: November 05, 2018 at 8:37 PM Quote #213988
You should have PHP disabled for the nopcommerce site. I have mine disabled and can pick between versions. No need to have it enabled.
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more