Facebook Pixel AddToCart Error

Posted: December 07, 2018 at 11:02 PM Quote #217029
Hello,

I am getting the following error in Facebook Pixel diagnostic page:
Required parameter content_ids or contents is missing from more than 20% of AddToCart events in the last day

Could you tell me whether it's nopCommerce that submits the events, or is the configuration issue on my FB page?

-Andrei
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: December 17, 2018 at 10:45 AM Quote #217268
Hey Andrei,

You have to submit the Facebook Pixel events yourself on the pertinent pages, nopCommerce doesn't do this out of the box because they don't want to have a Facebook dependency.

We already made a plugin that adds all the Facebook Pixel events including AddToCart to your store:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/3290/autofacebook.aspx

You can use this plugin for targeting specific segments such as prospects that have added to the cart but not purchased/converted as well as remarketing viewed products to prospects on Facebook. Let us know if you have any questions about Facebook marketing.

Thanks,
Bruce
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Thanks,
Bruce

http://market.mobsocial.co/plugins
AutoFacebook - sell directly on Facebook!
AutoTracker - automatically set/update order shipping statuses!
PayPalDirect - accept payments using PayPal Direct!
MobSocial - turn your store into a Social Store!
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more